Thursday 23 September 2010

I Did Not Think I Would Ever Be Posting A Story Like This Again,

as the new government said it would put a stop to ridiculous Health and Safety rulings, but I need not of worried, luckily some councils like Lancashire County Council are not on the same page as the government, the Adlington and District Millennium Committee like many associations decided to have a meeting, to help things on the way some of the members decided as there were no catering facilities at the Adlington library to provide home made cakes, I splendid idea I would have thought, but not so, the heavy hand of the H & S brigade stormed in, only shop bought foods can be brought in, note to new government, your pledge to cut out this type of H & S nonsense is not working, but good news for me though, it gives us things like this to put on the blog.

No comments: