Thursday 9 September 2010

I Have Tried To Add These Pictures To An Existing Post,



but with no luck what so ever,


they are of our meal in China Town Soho, I am still having problems trying to 'drag & drop' pictures to get them in order, before the computer crashed not a problem at all but now impossible to do, I know I am doing something wrong, I just can not find out what!


first decision made, we have chosen the restaurant,


then the food, starters first,


main course and 'Cheers!' from us all,


if you have not been to China Town it is just packed with restaurants and tourists,


and surprisingly clean compared to 12 or more years ago when I used to live in the UK,


and the latest way to travel, rickshaw, that completes the missing part to the UK blog, now back to trying to solve the 'drag & drop' mystery.

No comments: