Monday 3 February 2014

Taking It's Cue,

from a science fiction film,


called Tron, some car owners in China have taken to making their cars look the same, making them glow in the dark,

by fixing reflective tape onto their cars, according to Zeng Chaoyi, a car decorator, the trend is very popular among young drivers because of its futuristic and modern appeal, the decoration is believed to be made of 3M reflective vinyl tape, the accents are applied all over the car, including the wheels, 


unfortunately after spending money putting the tape on they may well have to come off again, the Chinese police force isn’t too happy about the car décor trend, they declared it illegal because it could confuse or distract other drivers and pedestrians, traffic police officer Luo Kesheng said: “It’s strictly prohibited as it brings dangers on the road.” I thought it would make the cars easier to see at night, but I guess I was wrong, will I put the tape on my truck? I think this is one fad that I will let pass me by!


No comments: