Thursday 3 April 2014

If You Live In London,

you can go bird spotting,


for some that are no longer there, on the walls of buildings around the capitol beautifully painted pictures of birds are starting to appear on the facades of decaying housing estates, brick walls, railway arches and unglamourous spots around London in order to raise awareness about the negative impacts of urban sprawl, 


London-based street artist ATM paints rare and endangered British birds, he creates huge and colourful paintings often close to the location where the birds were originally found, "Birds have always meant a lot to me," he says, "I have loved their songs since I was very young, they are also incredibly beautiful, it's their balance and co‑ordination, their markings, I also love birds because I love the wild places where they live, and I associate the two with each other," what a great idea what talent ATM has.


No comments: