Wednesday 13 June 2018

Into Town,

to go shopping,


 Diana went to the market,

 and then to Friendship where I would be meeting her later,

for myself I made my way past the middle entrance to the Soi Bukaow market, 

 and the Soi Bukaow entrance itself, 

 I stopped to take a quick picture of the new building next door to Friendship,

 and a look at the Honda dealership opposite,

 and this is where I was going, no not McDonald's! I was going to TukCom to buy a new door chime, we had replaced the battery in the one on the door, but to no avail, so we bought a new ding-dong,


next stop Pattaya Pro Nutrition, where as usual,

 Ian was very helpful, and also mention that the store would be locating to another location in central Pattaya, I am sure we wish him all the best, as an aside he gives personal training sessions if you are interested, for myself though I just chuck a few weights around every morning and that is it for me, but if I was younger it would make sense to have a personal trainer,

 we meet in Friendship and after unpacking the shopping decided to spend the afternoon on the beach, looking back towards our condo,

 we made our way down the walkway by this hotel,

 to the beach,

  a quick walk,

 and we were where we sat last time,

 I took a picture looking towards Sattahip,

 and looking towards Jomtien, 

 and then time to relaxed, 

  for some reason we were both peckish,


 so we bought a few snacks from this lady,

 two bowls of fried prawns and one of spring rolls, plus the dips, 100 baht the lot,

 in the evening we ate at home, 

just a small Indian take away,

then feet up for another evening of Sherlock Holmes, which we both enjoyed, as the midnight hour approached we were then off to bed.


No comments: