Sunday 6 May 2018

If I Had Not Seen The Artist's Hand,

this would of fooled me,


into thinking it is a real egg, 

 Sushant Rane is a 21-year-old artist based in Mumbai, India,

 He works with materials like colored pencils, watercolors, and pastels to create realistic drawings,

 they look like 3-D pictures, but they're actually hand-drawn,

 he has been drawing his whole life but got serious about honing his craft four years ago, his realistic drawings appear to jump off the page, and while his drawings often go viral for their accuracy, Rane said that he is constantly working to improve as an artist,

 "As a self-taught artist, I'm learning a lot from my mistakes and experimenting, which helps me to improve my skills and work," he said, one of Rane's favorite projects to work on is a series of drawings of household objects that appear to be 3-D, some of which are above, if you want to follow him and his work here is his Facebook page, what an amazing talent he truly has.


No comments: