Friday 11 May 2018

I Have Made A Post About This Motorcycle Before,

the reason I am re-posting it is,


the price of H.R.D. and Vincent motorcycles has skyrocketed, if you have not heard of the marque before, this article will bring you up to speed, as it happens it is a good read even if you are not into motorcycles, the originals are not cheap, with prices for a good matching number Shadow in the region of £69,500, it is no wonder that a market for replicas is stating to grow,

 and this is one of them,

 the VINCENT-SAN, which is based on a Yamaha XV920 from Hageman Motorcycles,

 like Vincent's of the day, the attention to detail and the finish is first class,

 and like the original Shadow the replica sports a huge 5" speedometer, but this one incorporates a tachometer,

‘A good customer of mine sent me a clean 81 XV920 chain drive along with a XS-1 front wheel,’ Greg says. ‘He told me to build the bike and however you want, when you want.’ That’s a motorcycle workshop’s dream. With that wonderfully open-ended brief Greg and the team went to work, all told, Hageman MC have made another exceptional little v-twin and Greg himself is ecstatic with the result. ‘The bike in the end is a pleasure to ride,’ he says, ‘It’s simple, smooth, light and comfortable’  would I like one? you can see more on, Instagram, photography by Erick Runyon, would I like one? Yes please! 

 thought in truth I would prefer to have my old one back, this is it above,



No comments: