Sunday 24 June 2018

First Thing,

off to the dentist,


 one of my crowns had fallen out again and had to be glued back, the dentist we normally use is Dr. Chanis, opposite Friendship in Pattaya Tai, 300 baht latter and I was on my way, I picked a few things up in the afternoon, 

 and in the evening we were out for a walk,

 along the seafront,

 and then to Nathans for our evening meal,

 we were early at 6.30 in the evening, so we had the place to ourselves,

 but it soon filled up,a look at the specials board, 
 there is inside or outside seating,

 we choose to be indoors,

 some of the outside seating area, 

 we were served with a few nibbles before the meal,

our starters arrived,

mussels in a white sauce for Diana,

 avocado prawns for myself,

 a slight change on the drinks front, a bottle of bubbly,

Diana chose the rump steak for her main course,

 I decided on one of the speciality 400 gram steaks, it was huge!

 'Cheers!', from both of us,  

  onto desserts, 


homemade chocolate crepes for Diana, 

 and what a surprise when my dessert arrived, it was so big I nearly did not eat it all! the meal came to 3,670 baht, which sounds and is a lot, but we, (I), did have a carafe of wine, plus a bottle of bubbly, and we, (I), had the slightly more expensive speciality steak, all in all a great place to visit, and looking at how many dinners were there when we left, I would guess booking a table in the high season is a must,

we took a stroll along the promenade on our way back to the condominium, well we have got to get rid of those calories somehow! arriving home feet, up a couple from Columbo and we were off to bed.


No comments: