Saturday 11 September 2010

It Is Christmas Already?

I have to ask as I have just seen this, after seeing the Christmas decorations at Hampton Court and the dancing Santa Claus in Walking Street last week now come news of Christmas mince pies and milk chocolate Santa's hitting the supermarket shelves with 104 days still to go! I thought it was me with time going quicker than ever, but Christmas's do seem to be arriving earlier every year, makes me think about not taking the tree down, it will only be out of season for a few months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true although almost beyond belief. Went to Tesco at Aviemore (small village in the Highlands of Scotland) and thay have a full section of Chrismas stuff set up (mainly sweets and selection boxes) !!!! Seems a real waste of shelf space to me but the older I get the less I understand !!

PattayaStan said...

Dear Anonymous, I guess it is us, a friend of mine has just returned to the UK, I am half expecting him to return to Thailand next month with some chocolate Easter bunnies! best regards, Stan and Diana.