Saturday 10 September 2011

First Thing Off To Pay For The Internet Service,

the office is on Theppresitt Road,

I have to admit out of all of the Internet providers we have had so far 3BB is the best, so we will stay with them, unless something goes wrong,


I called round to see Don, who had a fall from his motorbike a few days ago, progress is slow, but cracked ribs take a long time to heal, whilst there I took a shot of his fish pool,






Mark called round in the afternoon for a tea and a chat, then it was time for our Friday night trip to the market,




the larger of the two shrines at the market,

 a bit of cloud but no rain this evening,

a small bag of cashews for later in the week,


opposite the bar, new clothes for sale, in Thai the seller was saying normally 1,200 baht, today 120 baht, bargain!

Bill was there as usual, so we had a quick chat then I went for a walk round the market,

  the pet part, only a couple of fish shops now, but lots of dog, bird and cat shops,

 like this one,

 the dog crash helmets looked cute,


 not quiet a full moon, I guess another couple of days and I will be howling again!


 the girls about to go on a shopping fest,

 and their return laden with goodies, but Diana still did not see the shoes she liked a few weeks ago, so we will have to look again next week,

 one 'Cheers!', from me than home,

 we stopped at the 7-11, whilst waiting for Diana I spotted this bike, it looks pretty ordinary,

but the owner had put light weight alloy rims on it, the lower the unsprung weight the better the handling, the same is true of cars, hence the option of alloy wheels, but I am not sure that I would want to take advantage of the better handling out here,

 then home feet up for Engineering Disasters,

the back of the box says it all, then for us off to bed.

No comments: