Tuesday 20 January 2015

I Do Like Watches,

and have bought a few over the years,


 so occasionally I look at some of the latest offerings like this one from Uniform Wares, who describe themselves as, 'an independent, luxury British watchmaker that fuses clean, modern design with precision quartz engineering',


the watch itself is a M line SKK-01 42mm triple register chronograph with date, PVD black case, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective (AR) coating both sides, 5ATM water resistance the watch is Swiss made, the store itself supplies a few other to me tasteful designs, but back to the M line SKK-01, in the description it mentions, 'it wears beautifully and develops a subtle patina over time', I am not sure but I think I would rather it stays looking like new than develops a patina, but there it is, here is all you need to know about the watch, yours for just £850.00, and no I am not on commission!


No comments: