Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Perfect Hotel,

for me, not!


 at first glance it has a lot going for it, stunning views, as for dinning the package includes going up to the mountain on snowmobiles and after a special Savoyard dinner under the stars, the guests will get to spend the night, quite literally, in the middle of nowhere,


now the bad news for me, given my fear of heights the thought of spending the night 9,000ft above sea level, near the top of Mt. Sommet de la Saulire, in the French Alps, in a suspended cable car which is where the room is, does not appeal to me at all, because of the strong winds in the mountainous region, the one-bedroom, two-bed apartment will apparently be teetering all night long causing you to either freak out or get a better night’s sleep, no prizes for guessing which category I will be in! but here is the thing the night will be a prize in a website's 'A Night At' contest, which awards users 24-hour getaways at such exclusive locations, if I win this one put me down as a no show.


No comments: