Saturday 26 November 2022

After Posting The Blog,

and my usual early things to do,


I cleaned the residue of the cleaning sprays off of the window sills, first the kitchen,

and then the living room, which did not go unnoticed by the crows,

one was determined to keep all of the peanuts to himself,

but the second one sneaked in behind him, during the rest of the day I watched a few documentaries, then my early evening meal, 

no read or sherry tonight, I was meeting Steve who had just returned with Kai from Thailand, so a early start, 'Cheers!',

for tonight shepards pie,

then off to the club, Steve and myself were going to meet a tad earlier than usual, a bit chilly for tennis I would have thought, but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves,

 there was a soccer match on, hence the earlier time that we meet, so we watched that in the background as Steve chatted about there trip to Thailand, and caught up with what we had been up to in the UK, after saying our farewells it was out into the night, Diana had beaten me home, so we had a coffee and a chat as we watched a New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: