Friday 4 November 2022

I Had Nothing Planned For Today,

so I thought I would play with a photograph I took yesterday with the pocket camera,


this one as I walked into the park, the sky looked a tad plain, and I know it is easy for anyone with basic photograph editing skills to change it, but for myself it was still a fun operation, to change a plain sky to this, 

sunset scene,

or a dramatic sky,

just a bit of fluffy cloud,

and darken it all down for a night time scene,

next a slightly different couple, 

of black and whites,

finally two old fashioned looks another black and white,

and this one sepia toned, great fun playing with all of the images, after a couple of quiz shows in the afternoon it was time for my evening meal, I watched a Motorway Patrol which finished just as Diana was returning home from work, so it was a coffee and a chat before our evening film which was based on a true story, 

tilted Defiance, the story centres around 2 brothers that make a camp in Belorussian forests and build a community of partisan fighters, saving over 1200 Jews by war's end, we rounded off the evening with a marvellous documentary, 

Tutankhamun: Raiders of the Lost Past with Janina Ramirez, what a fascinating story, with so many new facts about the greatest discovery of the age, with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: