Monday 27 July 2015

I Must Have Really Upset The God Of Electricity,

or perhaps in a previous life insulted one of his family,


having had a camera fitted front and rear in the truck it was a tad annoying to find that every time we went anywhere when it started we kept getting the message that the card was full, so I played with the mode and menu switch amongst others, slowly things stopped working, but then I hit on a solution, on the menu I found 'factory reset' great, I had used this feature on my cameras and television amongst other electrical goods that I had played with and wanted to start again from scratch, so I pressed OK and it worked, now everything was in Chinese, worse still in trying to change the language back to English everything locked up, so off to the shop where we bought it some time this week,

 going inside as we were eating at home I turned the aquarium lights on, each unit has two fluorescent tubes in it, no problems with the first two units, click-click, click-click and the four bulbs lite up, on to the last unit, 

crack-snap as the double switch split in half and disappeared into the unit, another electrical problem to solve, what else could go wrong?

 still the fish did not seem to mind as they knew they would be receiving a few green peas as we ate our meal,

 for today roast beef with Yorkshire puddings,

 I thought I would go colourful today,

 with a shirt featuring palm trees and flamingos,

 it almost made the orchids,

 that we had bought yesterday look plain,

 'Cheers!', as we tucked into our rhubarb and apple crumble, and one of my front teeth came loose and fell out, a trip to the dentist next week is also on the cards, after this picture I stopped smiling as it looked more like a spine chilling lear as I attempted to smile,

 we caught a few ZZZZ's in the late afternoon, then after a small evening snack settled down to watch Predestination, it all started out so well, as the story unfolded about a agent that travels in time to stop crimes from happening, but midway the story took a twist that both Diana and myself did not understand and it went downhill from there, I doubt that we will watch it again,

as we had finished Downton Abbey we thought we would start with another series, The Musketeers, the BBC series, so far so good, it is difficult to throw off previous films of the same name and the characters in them but this has the makings of a watchable series and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: