Friday 31 October 2008

Halloween at Sisterz

First stop Make up! at this stage Diana thought I was joking when I said I had to have make up for Halloween,
so it was into one of the beauty parlours behind Champions,
first the foundation,
then the special effects,
and now the finished result,
just as I was finished Jeff called,
Grieg the manager at Sisterz,
scary dairy!
outside Sisterz,
close up,
I wanted a yellow hooded coat, but they were only available in blue,
Grieg did a great job of carving pumpkins, the first one took him over 3 hours to do,
they look even better with the candles lite,
really scary!
then home for a night cap,
my "best side"
oh dear full face! another great night out made all the better by Tom's efforts at Sisterz, the shows were different and most enjoyable, I think we should have a Halloween every year just like Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

personly stan, mass and my self thought you looked scariery with out the make up ! haha, see you soon mad mick.