Wednesday 23 November 2011

First Thing I Had A Telephone Call From Phil,

he had arrived from the UK,


which was a surprise as I had got it in my head he would not be here till the end of the week, so chocolate for Diana and a few games for the computer, also he very kindly brought over a few stamps I had bought, so after having lunch with him I spent the day starting to rearranging our collection,

after our evening meal we watched another from Leslie Nilson, Spy Hard, General Rancor (great name), is threatening to destroy the world with a missile he is hiding at his secret base, special Agent Dick Steele is assigned to the case, you can imagine what happens next as so many films are parodied,

another eye candy treat for us next as we started to watch the second disc of South Pacific, so much information as well as stunning visuals, anyone stuck for a Christmas present for some one like me this BluRay would hit the spot!


I did not figure this one out at all, Days of Misrule had me completely fooled, but enjoyable to watch neither the less, Barnaby and Jones find themselves, thanks to their very young 'wonder boy' chief superintendent, finds themselves group bonding, shootings, blackmail and bombings feature in this episode, then for us off to bed.

No comments: