Friday 23 August 2013

We Had Some Shopping To Do Today,

so off in the truck,


on our way we noticed this sign, we also heard that the Colosseum transvestite show was now open and up and running, there are 3 shows nightly, for Thai nationals the prices are 650 baht for regular seats or for a VIP seat 750 baht, for all other visitors/tourists the regular price seat is 1,200 baht or if you want to spoil the family the VIP seats are 1,400 baht, all prices per person,

 then on to the the Sumkivitt Road,

 and this is where we were heading, Macro,

 Steve and Kai from the UK will be staying with us for a couple of weeks, so we had to get a few sodas to go with the vodka,

 and we do tend to go through a few glasses of medicinal red wine, so I guess the 25 liters should see us through the fortnight,

 next stop the TukCom center, the card reader I had decided that it would go on permanent strike, plus I wanted to buy a memory stick, I was surprised at the price, the Kingston 16 GB stick and multi card reader came to 510 baht, which was less than I thought it would do,

 before we left we stopped to buy Diana some chicken soup,

 at the rear of the TukCom Center there is a plethora of food stalls to chose from, 

 looking from the food stalls towards Pattaya Tai,

 the chef busy preparing Diana's food,

 in case you have not tried it the chicken soup is just like Mum used to make, (my Mum),

 in the evening after our meal we had a couple of games of Monopoly, I won the first, but I am trying desperately not to smile as a tooth had come out again, the last thing you want to see is me giving the camera a spine chilling leer,

 I then won the second game in a cruel roll of the dice that allowed me to again complete a street of hotels that Diana then proceeded to bankrupt herself by staying in,

after our couple of games we then watched some more of the 41 Top Gear specials that are being shown, then another from Poirot,

Murder on the Links
While Poirot and Hastings are holidaying in France, a businessman tells Poirot that his life is in danger. The next day he is found stabbed to death on a nearby golf course.
for us we were then off to bed.


No comments: