Tuesday 9 September 2014

I Popped Over To See David,

for a chat,


 as I had not seen him for some time, in case you do not know he owns East Coast Real Estate

his office is on the ground floor of Jomtien Complex Condominium, telephone+66 85 095 3270, the address 485 Thanon Second, Pattaya, it is on the right just before you go under the welcome sign to Jomtien beach, for property sales, buying or renting his is the place to go,

 looking up at this condo is making me giddy already!

David always happy and smiling hard at work, we chatted about desk top television receivers amongst other things, he mentioned a new restaurant that he had tried, also know my liking for pumpernickel bread he gave me directions to a new German restaurant/baker coffee shop that had recently opened along Jomtien Beach Road as well, so after saying my goodbyes I was off,

 and here it is,

 it is called Back Fabrik, 

 to find it go down the hill from Pattaya straight across the traffic lights, do not turn right to Jomtien Beach, continue past Soi 5 where the immigration office is on your right, then after a mile or so you will see a 7-11 on your right, make a U turn,

 an easy landmark also is the condos just opposite,

 there is indoor and outdoor seating with lots of delicious cakes to try, Diana loved the chocolate eclairs and Belgian current buns,

 for myself I took a couple of the freshly baked dark breads and a French stick,

 we watched The Chase in the afternoon with some other television, then in the evening a feast, we had some duck left over,

so Diana made some homemade pancakes and with cucumber, spring onions and hoisin sauce, we tucked in, did I mention a glass or two of medicinal red wine as well? dessert of fresh pineapple then feet up for a couple from Inspector Morse, one from LA Law and then for us off to bed.


No comments: