Tuesday 4 November 2014

Although We Went out,

we did not take any pictures,


my day started at the hospital, now this is a bit gross, a piece of ear wax popped out of my ear, a large piece, so I decided to have a doctor have a look, so off to the hospital, after finishing the post, doing my morning exercises and eating breakfast, I arrived at the hospital at 11.20, explained what had happened, in to see the doctor at 11.30, he explained that I had a little wax in my left ear, slightly more in my right ear so a clean out, the procedure took a few minuets on each ear, he used a prob with some sort of vacuum device attached to it, 10 minuets later I was given the bill, 1,900 baht and I was on my way, what a great service, I have not used the British National Health Service for more years than I care to remember but it is great that over here it is just as good as it is in the UK where you can walk in to a hospital and be seen by a doctor straight away, of course you have to pay over here, but then in the UK 12% of your weekly earnings if you earn between £153 and £805 is taken by the UK government to pay for the health service, so it is not exactly free,


next stop the new Index shop on the Sumkivitt Road, we did not take any pictures there as we went straight into the underground car park, the small light we use in the living room had finally stopped working, it is one of those that has 40 or so mini bulbs in it, so like a set of Christmas lamps it is almost impossible to find out which has failed, so into the bin it went, there was not much choice so tomorrow we will be off to Home Works to have a look there, after our evening meal we watched a couple of shows on TMN, then settled down to start re-watching A Touch of Frost, at the midnight hour we were then off to bed.


No comments: