Thursday 11 December 2014

We Went Out And About,

on the bike today,


the first stop was to the TMN cable company that we use, the company had been running a series of advertisements offering a once only payment for a box that gave 12 extra programs, the History channel being one amongst other documentary programs that we would like to watch, plus a few extra film channels, so we called in to the main office on Soi Chaiyapruk 2 to buy the box, but it was not to be, after asking the lady in the office she called I guess her supervisor who spoke to me on the telephone, in excellent English she told me that 'due to company policy the boxes have been stopped', so that was that, I also asked if the boxes would be available in the future but they will not, so on to Collingbourne Auction House, also in Soi Chaiyapruk 2, we had a look around, but in truth there was nothing that we wanted to buy except for me a table football that we all enjoyed playing so much on Koh Chang, but it already had a sold sticker on it, 

 we wanted to pick up the pictures we had printed yesterday, also get a document encapsulated, so we parked in the Friendship car park, opposite the entrance to the market now deserted,

 as too was Pattaya Tai,

 outside the Kodak shop hardly a car or bike to be seen in either direction,

 inside the shop the aquarium as immaculate as ever,

 the Sailfin Tang, (Zebrasoma veliferum) making an appearance,

 home a shower then out again, this time to the fishing tackle shop on Thepprasit Road to buy tomorrows bait,

 we continued on to Tesco Lotus, our motorbike taxis dropping us of in the car park,

 and upstairs to MK Restaurant,

 so a beer and a soup,

carefully does it,

 crikey who ordered all of this food?

 and I was still on my soup course,

we had ordered some prawn covered toast sprinkled with sesame seeds,

and some crab cakes,

mixed rice for Diana,

 with spring rolls,

 and a noodle dish,

and for both of us we shared the big plate of three meats, roasted crispy pork, pork with honey and roasted duck,

 now I am not saying who, but someone said to me, 'I think I ordered too much food!',

careful with the beer!

 so it was eyes down and tuck in,

 what a feast, we both enjoy our meals here, but we do not visit MK as much as I thought, out last visit here was in April,

I am not sure how she did it but Diana made this picture with 6 dishes on my telephone,

and naturally we had to have a selfie, the cost of the meal which was huge came to 860 baht, it goes without saying it was all delicious, we made a move for home and watched another Bond film Goldeneye, a couple more from that excellent series Fargo and we were off to bed.


No comments: