Monday 4 May 2015

Today I Am Going To Make Shopping Easier For Some,

I mean where would you go for a rebato, underpropper or supportasse?


this is a stiffened supportasse/underpropper, with a padded collar that ties inside your bodice at the back,

and as for rebatos this is one here, they are made much like wired whisks, but on a much smaller scale, they may be worn on their own as a decorative accessory or may be worn under a ruff, and a wired whisk is?


one of these, this one made of simple lace and organza, tipped with large glass pearls at the end of each wire, all of these items are of course for Elizabethan costumes,



so for any budding film or theatre props managers now you know where you can buy your rebato, underpropper or supportasse, I  said I would make shopping easier for some, but here is the thing, I have forgotten what I was looking for when I came across this shop.


No comments: