Wednesday 27 May 2015

As We Are Going Fishing,

later in the week,


a quick stop at the fishing tackle shop on Thepprasit Road, it is on the same side as the petrol stations about 200 yards before them if you are going towards the Sukhumvit Road,


 next stop park the bike behind TukCom,

 we both had a look around the store, but we could not resist an ice tea for Diana and ice coffee for myself,

 whilst they were being prepared I noticed one of the stalls selling durians, they are now in season, in passing I have tried them 3 times, and I have to say they are not to my taste, but out here they are undeniably popular,

drinks ready and we were on our way home,

after our evening meal we watched two more from Ripper Street, the started the fifth series of Broadwalk Empire, for us a thoroughly watchable and entertaining series, next, we were off to bed.


No comments: