Thursday 4 January 2018

08.00 At The Hospital,

and as I feared,


 my blood pressure was up 152 over 77, pulse 76, as was my weight, I was now 79.5 kilos up 1.5 kilos,

 too much eating over Christmas and the New Year, diet starts tomorrow!

 blood taken I popped along to, 

 the Malamute coffee, 336/25 Pattaya Klang Rd, M.9 soi 15, Nongprue, it is situated in a small side road off of Pattaya Klang,

 inside it is very casual,

 with a decidedly French menu,

 but I still went for the English breakfast! then back to the hospital for the results of my blood work, the blood results were sugar 132 mg/dl, or 7.4 mmol/l depending on which kit you use it appears that below 5.8 is fine, as a rough guide 1 mg/dl equals 0.01 grams per liter (g/L), if you wish to use it here is a conversion table, it appears that I had an above average reading as the sugar should be 70-105 or below 5.8, so high, but sort of acceptable, given I guess my age, Hb AIC was measured and at 5.9 so it was good new as far as I was concerned, as it should be between 4.8 and 6.5, next stop home,

 in the late afternoon Diana was off,

 to the airport to pick up her parents, they are coming over here for a holiday for a couple of months,

 Mr. Tony in an hour or so called round and we were off, to Cherry's

 for their 450 baht International buffet, that is held there every Wednesday and Saturday, the restaurant is situated on Third Road opposite what was once the X-Cite disco, 

 I had a quick look around,

 at the starters,

 including a spicy pork salad,

 and cream of tomato soup and tom yum goong,

 lots of covered heated dishes to chose from,

 plus the carvery and pizza station,

 on to desserts,

 my choice of starters,

 and Mr. Tony's, 

 I decided on a second plate of starters,

 Mr. Tony went for his main course,

which I followed, we had a dessert each, then Mr Tony kindly dropped me home, after saying hello to Diana's Dad we said our farewells, it was then feet up for a couple of Peaky Blinders and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: