Tuesday 2 January 2018

Speaking Of Starting 2018 Dreaming,

I always fancied a motor yacht rather than a house,


 I am too old for a life on the waves now, but if I had my time again, I could fancy a life on this one, 

this is the Wando Lady, an elegant and powerful gentleman's motor-yacht built by the highly regarded Stephens Bros. yard in California,

 built in 1966, 

 she is 19.81 m/65 ft in length and 5.11 m/17 ft width, 

 8 overnight guest can be accommodated,

 with bathroom,

 and kitchen facilities, to power her she has twin Detroit V71 12 cylinder diesel engines rated at 495hp (starboard engine new in 2004), Twin Disc 2 to 1 marine gearboxes, and a list of extras so long it would take more than a few minuets read them all! she is available in the UK for £225,000, so what would I prefer? well have a look and see what sort of a house you can buy in the UK for that amount of money, I know I would have the yacht any day and no I am not on commission, I am just dreaming!


No comments: