Thursday 31 May 2018

We Are Only Making One Post Today,

as we are extremely busy,


 as usual the day started out with my exercises, today on the first floor, taking my usual 3 minuet break between sets, in the distance I could see this,

the side of the hotel being painted,

with two intrepid painters,

with buckets, planks and rollers painting the side of the building,

I just hope the bits of rope holding them aloft is up to the job!

in the evening we were out for our Wednesday evening meal, to The Caddy Shack Inn,

nicely laid out,

with plenty of tables, we almost had the place to ourselves,

we decided to share two starters, vegetable spring rolls,

and a plate of garlic prawns,

'Cheers!',

between courses a quick look around the bar area, 

and seating area in the restaurant,

next our main courses, a half a chicken for Diana,

and 4 sausages, onions, mash and peas for myself,

another 'Cheers!', from me, and with the promise of lots of news tomorrow,

arriving home after watching a few game shows, it was a real trip into fantasy land for us with Dark Shadows, what a feast for the macabre, a really enjoyable movie, with ghost, vampires, psychiatrists, trouble teens and dreams, not to mention the occasional insane character, what more could a movie want? did I mention the undead risen from the ground? if not I apologize, as one was! and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: