after dropping Diana off at work,
I started playing with a few photographs, but then I hit a snag, Affinity Photo 2 worked perfectly as it always had, and Topaz was just so brilliant, but here is the thing if I made adjustments to the same photograph in both apps the results when it came to saving them were corrupted, it took me all day to work out that it was a conflict between the GPU and Affinity's processing program, it does in fact cause distortion or corrupted to the exports programs, the sad thing is that the Hardware Accelerator, which was causing the problem, is switched on by default, eventually I found the box with the tick in, I unticked it and so far the one image I tried before my evening meal seemed to export fine, but I will give it a full trial tomorrow, after my evening meal I decided on,
"Naval battles from 20th century explored through archival
footage, graphics, and interviews. Warships like cruisers, submarines,
battleships, and their crews' fates revealed after being sunk by enemies during
WWII conflicts across oceans".
this episode about the Bismark, after which 2 episodes of Deadly 60, fun in the Amazon, I followed that with a,



No comments:
Post a Comment