Tuesday 16 June 2009

On A Recommendation From Alex,

Mark called round in the morning
as we thought we would try out a different place for breakfast,
it was Tara Court at the top of the hill,
when we first walked in I thought we had the wrong place, it looked a bit up market for a 95 baht breakfast,
so comfy with a big TV and Sky news quietly in the back ground,
breakfast is served, Diana had the 95 baht, Mark and myself had the 150 baht, in truth the 95 with toast was more than enough for me, it was just that I felt more hungry than I was,
this is the main reception area, restaurant to the right, great breakfast, very nice decor and good service, what more can I say?
on the way back I took a shot of the new garden? I do not really know what it is going to be,
I then spent a bit of time ordering some DVD's that I can pick up in the UK for when we no longer have Truevision, I cancelled the 28,800 baht a year subscription as they had decided that not enough viewers wanted BBCE so it will be taken off at the end of the month, just when my subscription runs out, Diana is really getting the hang of the deep fat fryer, so fish and chips, fried onion rings with green peas to round the evening off, then feet up and watch TV.

No comments: