Monday 26 October 2009

A Quite Day For Us On Sunday,

in the afternoon a few friends called by, Mick and Jay were going to have an afternoon out so they dropped off Mass and Precil at 388, also Anchisa, Mike and Riza called in,
in no time at all food was on the go, the girls had all walked down to the market and bought everything they needed then Diana cooked fish and chips for Mike and myself, the house was full of chatter, so for Mike and myself it was turn up the volume! after they had left the girls were still chatting away so I decided to put the headphones on and play with the computer, then I got more than a bit tired so I went off to bed at 2.30 in the morning leaving the girls still chatting, heaven knows what they were talking about they started at 4.00 in the afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see the girls having fun

PattayaStan said...

Dear Anonymous, they sure do! best regards, Stan and Diana.