Sunday 8 August 2010

Over There, Over There!

was the song more than a few years ago, well by the time you are reading this that is where Diana and myself should be, in good old Blighty! yes we are going to visit the UK for a few weeks, London and anywhere we can get a bus to, well I have to use my old folks bus pass! but now stand by for roars of laughter and cries of shame, as many of my friends know when I am back in the UK I do not look at a computer, so no more blogging till September but then, we will be back! now the bad news with hopefully grazillions of pictures! I hope everyone will have a look then but until the beginning of September - take care - it is a jungle out there! by the way the lyrics and story behind Over There are here, best regards from myself and Diana we hope to see or hear from you all soon.

No comments: