Friday 4 February 2011

I Was Speaking Of Boys Toys Yesterday,

well here is another one I would like, the Ferrari FF - a four wheel drive 651bhp V12 GT car with four seats, yes a four wheel drive, well it has snowed a lot lately! powering all four wheels for the first time is a naturally aspirated 6.3-litre V12 direct injection engine, with 651bhp (at a typically howling 8000rpm) and 504lb ft of torque, those figures are enough to hustle the 1790kg FF (dry weight) from 0-62mph in a claimed 3.7sec, while the top speed is a distinctly supercar-esque 208mph, the FF also boasts a magnetorheological damping system and carbon-ceramic Brembo brakes, in the running coats department it returns about 18 miles to the gallon, not that that it is important if you can afford the £250,000 or so it is rumoured to cost, so I think I will ask my bank manager for some money, trouble is last time I did that he said, 'Stan don't be a fool put the gun down!'

No comments: