Sunday 23 October 2011

Whilst The Boys Were Over Here,

many times mention was made of how good the condition of many of the cars were in Pattaya,



thinking more on this I am forever seeing a retro car out here, it is a Nissan Figaro, but it is not as old as it looks, the Figaro was introduced at the 1989 Tokyo Motor Show under the slogan "Back to the Future", it was built by a Nissan special projects group called Pike Factory, the engine was Nissan's MA10ET, a turbocharged 1.0 L14 (987 cc), only 8,000 were originally available with an additional 12,000 added to production numbers to meet demand, it was a surprise to learn that they are air condition and have a CD player as standard, but again made to look retro, thinking of buying one? have a look here from £3,500 to £7,000 in the UK, but I have not seen one for sale over here, would I like one? well sort of yes, but although I can see Diana and myself spending many happy hours in one I think I will stay with the truck.

No comments: