Tuesday 7 February 2012

I Had A SMS From Steve In The Morning,

so I was out for lunch,

 leaving Diana to cook her own breakfast/lunch,

 for me it was to meet Steve in the Punch & Judy,

 outside I spotted one of these PCX's

a new one as it still had black on red plates, these have to be changed before 90 days, dealers plates I suppose you would call them, that allow the bike to be on the road until the paperwork is completed,

also there was a professional diver from South Africa, Ruan, he was completing a course with Steve, chicken and ham pies for them, a pint and a burger for myself,

I had just arrived home when Mike and Riza called round to pick us up, we were off to visit Slim Jim in hospital, I have forgotten the name of it, but it is one of the three hospitals in Sriracha, I had thought there was only one, but this is the one furthest away from Pattaya in the town,

we arrived just as the doctor was having a chat with Slim Jim,

then there he was, he had a operation of a personal nature, in yesterday out tomorrow,

 great views of the bay form his room,

 with I am guessing fish pens or mussel growing nets in the bay,

 lots of them!

 we stayed with Slim Jim for a couple of hours then back to Mike and Riza's for a coffee,

 and of course we had to say hello to the cat that took the change of home in her stride,

 Sally was staying with Mike and Riza on her holiday from the Philippines,

 we then made the decision to have a meal at a local Thai restaurant, Baan Suan seafood restaurant,it was on the road that goes to the Million Year Stone Park if that is of any help,

 it was nicely laid out, in a huge plot of land,

 with a musician playing background music which was a nice touch,

 we were only the second group of diners there,

 the waitress gave us nonstop service,

this was a new one on me, I have seen many charcoal burners made of metal to heat the soup, but never one made of ceramic, I would have thought the temperature differences would have cracked it, but not so,

 the girls all ready to tuck in,

 I had a beer so I was alright then!

apart from mushroom soup, which incidentally was so nice I had more than a few helpings of, we had prawn cakes along with chicken and cashew nuts,

 followed by a yellow chicken curry, beef and mushrooms,

 fish cakes, and accompanied with fried and boiled rice,

 'Cheers!',

 the girls went off for a wander around after the meal,

 they had seen some of these huge jackfruits growing on the tress,

then it was time to go, so Diana made a contribution to the musician, next home to 388,

some time ago Mike had watched a DVD we had of Animusic, which he wanted to watch again, no sooner said than done,

both DVDs are a mixture of original and classical music played by futuristic musicians or instruments, my favourite Starship Grove, we chatted the rest of the evening away with both DVDs on in the background, by the time we said our goodbyes it was late, so for us off to bed.

No comments: