Saturday 14 July 2012

We Had A Quiet Day,

just watching some television,


 also Mr. Tony called round for a chat, then it was time to head off to the Friday night market, I had dropped Diana off at one end of it and parked the bike, but she was surprised to see me shortly later,

 a few of the stall holders still not quiet ready,

blue sky's with just a few clouds, we have had more than a drop of rain over the last few days, but hopefully it will stay fine for the evening,

 

just one stall opposite the bar tonight, selling ladies underwear,

 

it appears the lychee's season has come to an end for this year as there were none on the fruit stalls again this week,

the pet section was very quiet with hardly any customers at all, even though there were lots of pet foods and accessories to chose from,

 

the sky by now had started to darken over with a few rain clouds,

the food aisles were busy,

this stall has everything and more on sticks,

I bumped into Diana again as I walked round,

the bar was empty as I arrived but was soon full with people waiting for their wives/girlfriends to return with their shopping,

a few more clouds were coming in,

then who should I bump into? none other than Frankie who I had not seen for 3 years or so, plenty of catching up to do, 'Cheers!' from both of us,

although a bit difficult to see this car came past as we were sat at the bar, it had so many lights on it, around the wheel arches, behind the brakes, every where, plus lots of florescent logos, it defiantly stood out in the crowd!

then who should arrive? none other than Craig and family, we had a chat then made our way home, after our evening meal it was feet up to watch some satellite television, manly things that go wrong, for some reason tonight there were lots of them one after another, then about midnight we were off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding knowledge so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also see my webpage: best weightloss