Thursday 1 November 2012

I Almost Knew It Was Too Good To Be True,

Energy Minister John Hayes has been given a huge slap on the wrist,

only a day after saying that ‘enough is enough’ concerning onshore wind farms, such a shame as only yesterday I was praising him for telling the truth about wind farms, but his boss who knows everything about energy Lib Dem Energy Secretary Ed Davey, stated 'I'm in charge', a source close to Mr Davey said today: 'John does not decide government policy, there will be no change, We are in a coalition government, not a single party government and definitely not a single minister government',


well Mr. Davey seems to know a thing or two about his job, take this quote from the article he made, 'onshore wind is one of the cheapest renewables', strange I have always read that it is a fact that it is one of the most expensive, but I guess he knows best, after all he is a government minster, condolences to John Hayes for telling the truth.

No comments: