Thursday 29 November 2012

Over The Years As A Kid,

I made many sandcastles, I guess we all did,


but I never thought of making ones like these, sandcastle artist Calvin Seibert has managed to make sand look like blocks of concrete, commenting on his Flickr page, Mr Seibert, also known as 'box-builder' said, 'I always have these ideas that I want to try but somehow in the attempt to get something done by the end of the day I turn towards my old standby solutions, I need to spend 6 weeks on the beach all at once', and there was me trying to make a castle in just a couple of hours! but still how does he make them? I would have thought that they would have crumbled as they dried, but there must be a way of stopping that happen, so next time you go to the beach if you want a challenge try making a sandcastle that looks like one of these.

No comments: