Friday 7 December 2012

The Water Treatment Engineer Called Round Today,

well two of them,


 it was a bit of a fiddly job with the unit being under the sink,

 also quiet time consuming, they were working here for just over one and a half hours,

 but in the end job done, I was also quiet impressed that they had a water hardness meter with them, water from the tap registered 128 ppm, the water from the unit 0.6 ppm, a marked improvement,

this is their card or their stall is just in front of the post office that is in Big C in Central Road,

 after all of that hard work I needed to eat breakfast/lunch, so off to Tara Court for their set breakfast,

the hotel is on Pratumnak Hill between Soi 5 and Soi 6, I went for the small English breakfast at 110 baht, nice it was too, then home feet up to while away the day, I spoke to Diana in the evening who had just returned from going to the cinema, then for me in the evening a Harry Potter fest, I decided to start with the first and work my way through all of them, but just after 01.00 in the morning I was tired, so for me off to bed.

No comments: