Sunday 10 February 2013

Today I Decided To Put The Air Plants We Had Bought,

onto a couple of pieces of tree that we had,


tree one,

and two,

the air plants that we had bought at the flower and plant show at the Wat Yansangwararam complex that is held once a year,

and some old fishing line that I found in a draw that I will use to attach them to the tree trunks that we have,

to aid put the line through holes in the pieces of wood I used a piece metal,

with the fishing line tied to it,

it also passed through the plants themselves,

and back through the wood so that I could tie the plants securely,

 the first couple completed on tree one,

time to make a start on tree two,

it looks so easy but using the fine fishing line I could not see it most of the time,

but Diana came to the rescue on more than one occasion,

tree one just about finished,

as was tree two,

how does it go? 'and here is one I did earlier!',

I placed them just in front of the raised garden that we have,

tree two,

and one,

all they have to do now is grow,

as I had the camera out I took a few pictures of the bowl we have our insectivorous plants in,

the pitcher plant looking more like a triffid every time a new leaf appears,

this one still growing strong,

as is the monkey cup,

the Venus fly trap is still putting out more traps, when we first purchased it there were just 5 or I think 6 traps, but now there are always between 10 to 12 at any one time,

in the evening after our meal we watched a few more from Dad's Army, we both find it so comical,

The Professionals was next on our watch list for this evening, great entertainment as 4 people set out for a reward to rescue a cattle barons wife, it was about half way through the film that I realised I was waiting in vain for John Wayne to appear, for some reason I thought he starred in it,

now here is a bit of bad news, we have started the last disk in the New Tricks series 9 box, now the good news New Tricks series 10 is go! so we will have the new series to look forward to later this year, then for us we were of to bed.

No comments: