Tuesday 23 July 2013

Today Was One Of Those Days,

that we did not take any picture,


but we started the day with some good news, as promised the technician from Wattana computers called round, almost before I could pour him a coke he had the side panel of the computer off, it appears a lose connection was the cause of the problem, just a few moments later and my computer was working as good as new, the decision was made to take my old second computer back to the shop to make sure all was working, I had decided to use my old computer for all of my pictures, as I was accumulating so many,


so hopefully in a couple of days it will be returned and wired in such a way that I can use one monitor, keyboard, mouse and printer but can switch between both computers when I want to, later we watched some television, but unfortunately the Monday evening crop of series that we like failed to materialise, I guess that like many things they have real life seasons,


so that was that, out of the old box X-Men, the start of the series, great fun,

 we followed that with Shaun of the Dead, a fun look at a zombie apocalypse in north London,

to round the evening off an old favourite, Poirot, tonight we watched some more from series one,

Triangle at Rhodes
An enchanting beauty is fatally poisoned while Poirot holidays on the Greek island of Rhodes.
Poirot's Mediterranean cruise is disrupted when an unlikeable passenger is found murdered in her stateroom.
A wealthy industrialist's plan to snare a Nazi sympathiser goes awry when the secret plans for a new fighter plane inexplicably go missing.
A deck with a missing card provides Poirot with the clue he needs to solve the murder of the tyrannical head of a movie studio.
A famous pie manufacturer tells Poirot that he has dreamt of his own suicide, then dies under the same circumstances he dreamt about the very next day.
it seems that we watched a lot, but the evening just flew past, then for us it was time for bed.

No comments: