Wednesday 13 November 2013

No Pictures Today,

as we did not go out,

having said that I did make a trip to the 7-11 and Friendship for a few bits and pieces, also the computer I store all of my pictures in decided to go on strike, the engineer from Wattana that we stayed in for informed us that the operating system had failed, 


basically I keep pictures on the main computer, but they are all over the place as they are date listed, so I catalogued them by subject and keep them on the spare computer under lists like animals, beaches, underwater, flowers, etc you get the idea, any way he took the computer back to the shop so hopefully it will be returned as good as new in a few days, so that was about it, in the evening after our evening meal we watched a few shows like The Chase, then after a couple from Cheers we were off to bed.


No comments: