Monday 10 September 2018

Let's Start The Week,

with a couple of really easy brain teasers,


Jimmy’s mother had four children. She named the first Monday. She named the second Tuesday, and she named the third Wednesday. What is the name of the fourth child?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Jimmy, because Jimmy’s mother had four children!


well that was easy but this one is a bit more tricky, and involves a slight knowledge of geography,

I left my campsite and hiked south for 3 miles. Then I turned east and hiked for 3 miles. I then turned north and hiked for 3 miles, at which time I came upon a bear inside my tent eating my food! What color was the bear?
  
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
White. The only place you can hike 3 miles south, then east for 3 miles, then north for 3 miles and end up back at your starting point is the North Pole. There are only polar bears in the North Pole, and they are white! it is so easy when you know the answer!


No comments: