Sunday 23 September 2018

I Thought We Would Take A Quick Look,

at what the young things will be wearing,


 this winter, and of course for Diana and myself to wear, well we do not want to miss the latest fashions, and where better to look than the this year's Rhode Island School of Design graduate fashion show, the Collection 18 catwalk featured the work of graduates from the RISD Apparel Design programme, it took place at Spring Studios in Manhattan on 12 September 2018, to coincide with New York Fashion Week, which ran from 6 to 14 September 2018, so here are a few designs that both Diana  and myself will be looking to buy for the upcoming cold season, above my new jacket by Erica Kim,

 Fernando Flaquer

 Ying Bonny Cai

 Xiaoyan Jiang

 Zehua Crystal Wu

Matthew Streepy, we were all going swimmingly well, then I read this about the designs, 'A recurring theme was the abstraction of tailored suits, which involved oversized designs to distort silhouettes, and designs for "in-between genders"' that is it, none of the above for me, the last thing I want to be seen wearing is something that could identify me as someone who is in-between genders, I will stick to my Harris Tweed and brogues!


No comments: