Tuesday 23 October 2018

Take A Great Photographer,

the Namibian desert,


 a Cessna light aircraft, as well as a helicopter sans doors,


 and these are some of the totally different from normal landscape photographs you can make,

 Australian photographer Leah Kennedy captured Namibia’s colorful, dry topography on a recent aerial safari,

 in addition to her fine art portfolio, Kennedy teaches workshops and offers tutorials on photography and Photoshop,

 You can see more of her site-specific series and purchase prints of select photographs on Kennedy’s website, and no I am not on commision, I just love the photographs,

 you can also follow her work and travels on Instagram,

 looking at these I shall have to dust off my medium format Mamiya 645, which I am ashamed to admit I have not used in a long time,

now where can I find a couple of tickets to Namibia, a Cessna light aircraft, as well as a helicopter without doors?


No comments: