Sunday 14 June 2020

Diana Was Off To Work,

I was out shopping,


 I passed the ice cream van, who was doing a good trade,

 and joined the queue to go in to Marks and Spencer, I decided to start the timer on my telephone,

 time goes so slowly when queuing, it took 11 minuets to enter the store,

 next stop Waitrose, it is a shame that one of both stores do not sell all the products that we wanted, but there it is,

 it took an age, I finally walked inside 58 minuets after I joined the queue,

 shopping over, on the way home I stopped at, you guessed it, The Avenue, 

 where I saw this plant in flower,

 and nice it looked too,

 I am not going to guess what it is, but perhaps a agave

 arriving home I had a few things to do, take the cushions downstairs to the garden for my sun lounger, give the orchids their fertilizer, clean the aquarium and a few other things around the flat, 

 I listened to music for the rest of the evening, then just before midnight Diana called, so off to the bus stop,

and back home we went, we had a coffee, a chat and then we were off to bed.


No comments: