Saturday 13 June 2020

One Of The Crows,

kept me company as I wrote the blog,


 they do not seem fazed by me sitting at the computer, whereas the Jays as soon as they see me will not land on the sill, they only eat when we are sitting on the sofas, we spent the day watching a few television programs, 

 in the evening my pre-meal sherry,

 then a real treat,

 we had a Indian meal dropped off for us, from the Kathmandu Masala

 onion, salad and mint, to compliment our meal,

 'Cheers!',

 a real feast! 

we had ordered two chicken dishes, one prawn and one lamb, along with a vegetable dish, rice and nan bread,

 after a long break our dessert, a tiramisu, 

and final 'Cheers!', we listen to music until 10.00 in the evening, then feet up for one from New Tricks, with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: