Thursday 18 June 2020

I Had A Quiet Day

just watching some television,


 it is a sad fact that since we bought the sun lounger it has been overcast, and in fact yesterday afternoon there was a huge thunder storm and rain, so no sunbathing for me! in the evening a pre-meal sherry,

 and glass or three of red wine, as I listened to music and read my book,

for dessert, raspberries and cream, I carried on reading until Diana returned home, we were going to watch a episode of New Tricks, but it was a repeat of one we had watched recently on another channel, so a film it was then, 

we decided on The Last Witch Hunter, and quite good it was too, the butterfly effect was really well done, as were most of the special effects, the film ended just after midnight, so for us we were then off to bed.


No comments: