Monday 14 March 2011

I Have Heard Of House Breaking And Entering,

also some one stealing a mobile home, but I have never heard of some one stealing a complete house that they had rented until I read this story of Zuria Ali, he had rented out his house, similar the the one above, in Kampung Bakau, Malaysia, he called in to collect rent from his tenants and was shocked to find that his home had mysteriously disappeared, all that was left was twenty-four concrete pillar holders, pieces of scattered wood and a damaged television set were all that remained of his house, His neighbour, identified only as Ah Kiung, said he saw three men and a trailer arriving at the house last month, “I thought the three were carrying out the dismantling work on instructions from the landlord, I did not suspect anything until he (Zuria) asked me about it.' Kangar OCPD Supt Abdul Rahman Mohd Noordin confirmed receiving a report about the “missing” house, well I have heard of many strange things being stolen over the years but never a house by the tenants, I hope all goes well for Zuria, I wonder when caught what the charge would be, house instead of kidnapping?

No comments: