Tuesday 25 November 2008

Another Night On The Town!

with Diana still not back from Laos another night out for me!
I took this picture at about 10.30, a lot more people about,
a bit difficult to see but Sisterz is on the left, my first port of call, as usual great shows especially the shower show with the ladies wearing plastic mac's
then on my way to Champions in to see Nick and Maureen, since Champions refurbishment it has gone from strength to strength, last night again very few seats, Tom called in from Sisterz to say Hi to Juu, so we were soon all in party mode,
on the way back I stopped at one of the many stalls and bought Diana two pairs of ear ring as a coming home present as she will be arriving back here later this evening (Tuesday)
some of the night market stalls on the way to Coyote's
going back to Second Road there is the cafe where you can smoke a "bubble pipe" never tried it myself, but there seems to be a lot of theses cafe's in town, particularly in Soi Yensabai,
I had to stop and have another look at the glass animal man,
some more of the night market stalls near the Marine Plaza,
more fresh fruit,
oh dear! I am hungry again, so 1 chicken leg for me,
a little bit of salt and pepper,
and it is ready to go,
then a short walk across second road, I then walk to the bottom of Soi 17,
where these guys always get us home, when I am with Diana they think she is Thai, so it is 20 baht for her and as I am obviously not Thai 40 baht for me.

No comments: