Tuesday 7 July 2009

A Wet And Rainy Day At 388,

luckily we went to town first thing in the morning, I tried again to change my air ticket to come back from the UK early, but the flights are still fully booked, Mr. Tony called as he had just arrived back, his flights did have spare seats on Thai Airlines, but, they have cancelled a flight a day, Thai now fly once instead of twice a day, so I am guessing that other airlines may have done the same hence still no spare seats, but the good news was that we arrived back before the rain started, unfortunately for Mark and Anchsia they were just short of calling in before the rain started and arrived here soaked to the skin, and boy did it rain! it just went on and on none stop for a couple of hours and it was heavy, I suspect there will be a lot of flooded houses and shops in and around Pattaya,
after a chat and a few cups of tea the rain finally ceased so off they went, for me I decided to rearrange all of our CD's and move a few things around in the small room I keep the computer in, in an attempt to make more room for when I return with a few new DVD's, well with all of that rain it really got hot and sticky, but after a few hours I had two clear shelves for our new collection, then watch a bit of TV and of to bed!

No comments: