Tuesday 18 August 2009

Fridoon Sadiqi, Who Entered Britain On A Fake Passport Is Suing The UK Government For Depression,

it made me depressed when I found out it was for £150,000! he started having mental health problems, including post traumatic stress disorder, after he was held for three weeks while his case was investigated, he has been living in the UK since 1999, no one is sure what he does for a living, but I find it staggering that A, it has taken so long to get rid of him and B if he entered on a false passport why he was not banged up and or deported immediately, if you live out here think what would have happened if you were found entering Thailand on a false passport! if you disagree please let the Home Secretary Alan Johnson above know, we can then send Fridoon Sadiqi and people like him to YOUR country, I am sure your people, government and you will welcome him with open arms! reading nonsense like this makes me depressed, I wonder who I can sue!

No comments: